The Scone Race Club in the interests of its patrons and the community promotes the responsible service of alcohol. In accordance with this strategy we have adopted the following:
HOUSE POLICY 2017 – 2018
This policy outlines a code of conduct that we ask all patrons to abide by. It is designed to enable all of our patrons to relax in the atmosphere of Scone Race Club without infringing upon each other’s or the community’s enjoyment.
- A clean, neat and tidy appearance is required at all times.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- “Intoxicated persons” are not permitted by law to be served on these premises and will be asked to leave.
- Indecent, violent or quarrelsome conduct will not be tolerated for any reason.
- Vandalism in any form will not be tolerated.
- Please consider other patrons and the local community when on, or leaving the premises and avoid any excessive noise or disturbance.
- All liquor to be opened (seal broken) by bar staff.
- No alcohol to be brought on to premises.
- No alcohol to leave premises.
- Prohibited drugs will not be tolerated on the premises.
- Patrons under the influence of prohibited drugs are not welcome.
- Patrons must produce valid identification upon request by any staff member.
- Children under the age of 18 are welcome to the racecourse but must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in bar or betting areas on the racecourse.
- Management and staff wish to encourage safe transport options. We will be happy to call a taxi for any patrons requiring one.