INGLIS GUINEAS & ARROWFIELD DARK JEWEL – SATURDAY 11 MAY
|INGLIS MARQUEE (ALL INCLUSIVE)||$220||$200*||BOOK NOW|
|XXXX GOLD||$50||$25*||BOOK NOW|
|GENERAL ADMISSION||$20||FREE||BOOK NOW|
|GENERAL ADMISSION – Senior Concession||$10||FREE||CANNOT PURCHASE ONLINE|
|GENERAL ADMISSION – Children (Under 13 years old)||FREE||FREE||BOOK NOW|
|BUS TICKETS||BOOK NOW|
* MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE – FOR ALL TICKETING PURCHASES, PLEASE CALL SRC ADMINISTRATION (02 6545 1607) SO YOUR TICKETING CAN BE PROCESSED.
What you can bring onto the venue:
- Folding Chairs or Picnic Blankets
- Empty unsealed vessel for drinking water ie: water bottle
Items Not allowed to brought onto venue:
- No Alcohol or any other drinks including water -Water Stations provided.
- No Food. There are several food options available in the food court- including catering for special dietary requirements and Cheese Platters for purchase.
- Shade Structures or Umbrellas
All bags will be checked by Security.
There will be NO reimbursement for contraband disposed of by Security, Management & or Staff.
Explore our Exclusive Venue Spaces & Package inclusions below…
INGLIS MARQUEE ($220 or Members $200)
Saturdays Premium fully inclusive trackside function where there are uninterrupted views of the entire course and mountains beyond. Relax and watch a day of Black type racing like no other.
- Fully Inclusive 11:30am – 5:30pm
- Bubbles, wine and beer
- Private Tote & Bookmaker
- Reserved allocated seating plus alfresco
- Canapés, Buffet luncheon, Dessert & afternoon tea
- Race book
XXXX GOLD MARQUEE ($50 or Members $25)
The perfect little inexpensive Saturday getaway with seating options inside and out, private bar, food, bookmaker and more.
- Race Course entry and Race book
- Track side location
- Under cover marquee plus alfresco seating
- Private Toilets, Tote & Bookmaker
- Cash Bar & Cash Buffett Lunch available