UPDATE FOR 18th AUGUST RACE DAY
- Please see below the ‘Entry and On-course Rules and Regulations’ which have to be strictly adhered to by both the Club and also all attending persons.
- Maximum of 300 only patrons allowed on course with “NO BOOKINGS” being taken.
- NO Function Centre access available due to the requirement of the ongoing separation of Jockeys and Stakeholders.
- Hospitality is available on the middle level with Canteen and Bar facilities operating alongside the Bookmakers and TAB outlets.
The SRC Staff very much look forward to hosting you all back on your home track so please don’t hesitate to call the office on 6545 1607 if you require further information.
SCONE RACE CLUB
COVID- PATRONAGE TRACK REGULATIONS
(Updated 17th August 2020)
The following rules coupled with the attached COVID-19 hygiene measures apply at the Scone Race Club until further notice.
Up to a maximum of 300 Owners, Members and Patrons are allowed to attend Scone Race Club race days under the following conditions.
- Access and Exit of the racecourse for Owners, Members & Patrons is via the Public Entry gate ONLY and entry remains FREE.
- NO ENTRY allowed to any person who resides in Victoria OR has been to the following venues within NSW, which have been listed in the latest Covid-19 case locations:
- A gate attendant will be present and prior to patrons entering the facility the personal details of each adult are to be logged and recorded.
- Scan the QR Code for entry here:
- An entry ticket will be presented to each member of the vehicle and this ticket must be kept on all individuals person at all times.
- Vehicle is to be parked ONLY in the designated area in the Public Carpark.
- DO NOT ENTER at any time the tie-up stalls, mounting yard and other areas identified for essential race day staff and officials only, as determined by signage, barricading and or SRC staff direction.
- Remain ONLY in the allocated areas for Members, Owners and Patrons and observe social distancing of 1.5m at all times.
- Race Day Hospitality must be consumed at all times whilst seated.
- TAB and Bookmaker facilities will be available for use with social distancing regulations to be adhered to at all times.
STOP the spread of Covid-19: HYGIENE MEASURES
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water
- Maintain at least 1.5 metre distance between yourself and any other person who is not a member of your household.
- Practice respiratory hygiene – Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately and as soon as possible, thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water and avoid touching any surfaces until you have done so.
- Avoiding close contact with others, such as touching
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth – Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- If you have any of the following symptoms; fever (high temperature), cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early – Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. You should isolate yourself and immediately seek medical advice by calling Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080 or your medical practitioner